Friday, June 12, 2009



this is my 5th project wich we had to use an automation clip and i used it on the bass good range. the first thing i wanted to do for this project was to slow down the tempo so the beat was steady not to fast and not to slow my whole objective was to make a hip hp beat that you would listen to in the club or something i thnik i did a little but im probably gonna work on it some more but as i was saying i started with a basic drum beat for like an intro and then i mad a second one i used the hip hop hat #5 and a clap with a kick drum with the shaker and but my automation clip in with that beat i was inspired by doing this because i love hip hop so tell me what u think

1 comment:

  1. The use of automation is good, I like the beat too. This really should develop a bit more, I'm waiting for bass to begin or a melody of some kind.

    ReplyDelete